Julia leads the firm’s marketing, communications, and business development. She is responsible for strategic oversight, development, and implementation of all marketing and business development initiatives, including firm communications and publications, events, and community engagement. Her role liaises with various practice areas on crossover strategies.
Julia has over 25 years of marketing experience across many industries, including entertainment, celebrity endorsements, brand sponsorship, event production, and media. She holds a B.A. in communications from Villanova University. Julia is a member of the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance (LWRBA) Board of Directors and Chair of the LWRBA Community Engagement Committee. She is a graduate of Leadership Sarasota County, Class of 2020.
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Board of Directors
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Community Engagement Committee Chair
- University of South Florida, Digital Marketing Advisory Board Member
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Sarasota Class of 2020
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance Sandies Awards, Rising Star Award