Bill is a Board Certified Specialist in Real Estate and in Condominium and Planned Development Law.
He handles a range of real estate matters and specializes in representing developers to structure, finance, construct, and develop condominiums and subdivisions. Bill also handles high-end residential sales. Bill has formed over a hundred condominiums and subdivisions.
His representative clients or projects include:
- Arvida/JMB Partners: Fairway Bay III, Marina Bay, Sunset Beach, and Grand Bay I - VI on Longboat Key
- Heritage Oak Park: a Community Development District in Charlotte County with 600+ units
- St. Andrews and St. Andrews East at the Plantation
- Waterside Village Community located in Venice
- Tangerine Development: Tessera, Palm Avenue Villas and Madarin Park
- Ramar Group Companies: The Plantation Golf and Country Club, Sandpiper Key, and The Landings
- Boca Vista Harbor located in Boca Grande
Bill joined the firm in 1980 after serving as a law clerk to Florida Supreme Court Justice Ben F. Overton.