Christy focuses on corporate and tax law
Prior to joining the firm, Christy served as a law clerk to Judge Mark V. Holmes of the United States Tax Court in Washington, D.C. She obtained her LL.M. and undergraduate degrees from the University of Florida and her J.D. from Florida State University College of Law, where she earned multiple book awards for her academic performance.
- Florida Bar Association, Tax Section
- Florida Bar Association 2024 Tax Moot Court Competition, Co-Chair
- Junior League of Sarasota
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumnae Association