James-Allen represents clients in both general and closely held business matters, joint ventures, asset structuring, and insolvency issues
Before joining the firm, James-Allen worked as an associate at an AV-rated boutique corporate bankruptcy law firm counseling businesses reorganizing under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
As a law student, he served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Catherine Peek McEwen of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida and received the Judge Alexander Paskay Bankruptcy Award.
In addition to representing businesses, James-Allen also has experience managing an agriculture and timber business.
James-Allen obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Rhodes College and both his Juris Doctor and his Master of Business Administration from Stetson University.
- The Florida Bar, Twelfth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, Past Chair
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Business Law Section, Past Chair
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Agricultural Law Association
- Center for Architecture Sarasota, Past Board Member
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars