Natalie’s practice is focused on residential real estate law.
Natalie’s practice includes advising on all types of real estate transactions, real property closings, and title insurance matters. She represents buyers and sellers in all varieties of real property acquisition and disposition. Natalie has negotiated and closed hundreds of millions of dollars (and counting) of real estate transactions to date.
Natalie is an active member of the Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee (RASM) teaching classes on a variety of topics for real estate agents. She is also a member of The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section and member of the Women’s Council of Realtors Sarasota Chapter.
Natalie earned her J.D. from Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University and her B.S. from the University of Central Florida. She is a Sarasota native and attended Pine View School for the Gifted.
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Young Lawyers Division
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Sarasota Young Professional Network, Member
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Sarasota Chapter, Member
- Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee (RASM), Member
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2022
- Elite Top Attorneys, SRQ Magazine, 2020, 2021
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2022