Nicole handles residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Nicole’s practice covers a wide variety of transactional matters for individuals, developers, lenders, and investors, including purchase and sale transactions, development of subdivisions, condominiums, and real estate investments, and leasing of residential and commercial property. She examines title issues and title insurance in connection with purchase and sale transactions.
Nicole graduated from the University of Florida College of Law, magna cum laude. She was the senior research editor of the Florida Law Review and received the Accomplished Research Award. She received two book awards for earning the highest grade in Property and Land Use Law. While a law student, she completed a legal internship at the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
- Children First, Events Committee
- REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee, Realtor-Attorney Joint Committee
- Junior League of Sarasota
- Sarasota County Bar Association Real Property Section, Chair
- Leadership Sarasota County, Class of 2021