Nicole handles residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Nicole’s practice covers a wide variety of transactional matters for individuals, developers, lenders, and investors, including purchase and sale transactions, development of subdivisions, condominiums, and real estate investments, and leasing of residential and commercial property. She handles closings and issues title insurance policies in connection with the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties.
Nicole graduated from the University of Florida College of Law, magna cum laude. Nicole joined the firm immediately after law school and was named a partner in 2022.
- Children First, Events Committee, Generation GIV Member
- REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee, Realtor-Attorney Joint Committee, 2020
- Sarasota County Bar Association Real Property Section, Past Chair
- Leadership Sarasota County, Class of 2021
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch