Tommy is a civil trial attorney with a focus on business litigation
Tommy is a litigation attorney with more than twenty years of experience leading legal teams and advising clients, commanders, and senior leaders in high-profile, high-pressure situations. He specializes in enforcement of contract rights and payment claims, commercial civil litigation, and complex, multi-party litigation. After graduating from the U.S. Air Force Academy with Military Distinction, Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Gregory served on active duty in the United States Air Force for 20 years, including 14 years as an Air Force attorney (“JAG”). He was assigned to six different states and four different countries during his career and deployed multiple times in support of Operations SOUTHERN WATCH, IRAQI FREEDOM and ENDURING FREEDOM, where he advised aircrews during real-time strikes of terrorist targets. He earned a J.D., with honors, from the University of Texas School of Law. In addition to assisting clients, Tommy was elected to the Florida House of Representatives in 2018 and currently represents District 73, covering portions of Manatee and Sarasota counties.
- Florida House, Representative, District 73
- Military Officers Association of Sarasota, Member
- Knights of Columbus, Member
- St. Martha Catholic School, Past President, Board of Directors
- Habitat for Humanity Sarasota, Past Secretary, Board of Directors
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce, Past Legislative Committee Member