Liz is a board certified specialist in wills, trusts, and estates, focusing in the areas of taxation, estate planning, and estate and trust administration.
Liz works with individuals and families to achieve their estate planning goals, including tax mitigation, wealth transfer, succession planning for closely held businesses, planning for young families, and philanthropy. Liz’s training as a certified public accountant enables her to develop customized gift, estate, and generation-skipping transfer tax plans using current estate planning methodologies. She currently serves as the firm’s recruiting partner.
- Forty Carrots Family Center, Board of Trustees, Past Member
- Southwest Florida Estate Planning Council, Board Member
- Make-A-Wish Southern Florida, Christmas in Candy Land Committee Member
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Sarasota Class of 2019
- Business Observer 2018 40 Under 40
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, Up and Comer
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch