Williams Parker has international reach as a member of Ally Law, an international alliance of law firms with a membership of 70 firms that include more than 2,800 lawyers in 100 business centers throughout 45 countries.
From the complexities of expansion into foreign markets, international litigation and arbitration, mergers and acquisitions involving non-U.S. entities, international intellectual property matters, and joint manufacturing or distribution arrangements with non-U.S. entities, to non-U.S. employment matters, we work regularly with Ally Law attorneys to address clients’ needs outside of our region.
As Florida’s exclusive Ally Law member, we help connect our clients to global markets through local attorneys who understand their communities’ business climates and cultures. Clients can access local legal counsel in foreign jurisdictions at local market rates, capitalize on a shared commitment to top-notch legal advice and service, and benefit from a full range of the most highly qualified attorneys in the world.
- Counsel to U.S. target corporation in outbound tax-free acquisitive reorganization with foreign public buyer
- Negotiated $1.5 billion platform real estate joint venture and local partner joint ventures with global private equity firms
- Negotiated global resolution of estate holding approximately 100 closely held business interests
- Represented a client in a €179 million purchase of a German company with two U.S. subsidiaries. Performed due diligence in the United States, working closely with the client from the project’s inception through closing
- Represented a French company in a $205 million purchase of a California company with 11 subsidiaries worldwide; Performed due diligence and supervised law firms throughout the world to ensure the entire transaction, from due diligence through post-closing, was smoothly executed
- Represented the development team in a $200 million joint venture with a global private equity firm for acquisition of multistate residential real estate development community portfolio
- Negotiated a multimillion-dollar investment by a venture capital firm into a physician management and billing operation with back office support in India, and provided ongoing structuring, contracting, and compliance advice
- Outside general counsel to $300 million consumer services company with operations in the United States and multiple countries in Europe and Asia
Meet the Team