Kyle focuses his practice in the area of real estate
Kyle practices in the area of commercial and residential real estate, with a focus on commercial leasing. He graduated Cum Laude with a B.S. from the University of Florida and Cum Laude with a J.D. from Duke University School of Law.
Kyle proudly serves as Secretary on the Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity Sarasota. He provided legal services to Habitat Sarasota for Hammock Place, a 24-acre affordable housing development including the formation of the Hammock Place Homeowners Association. Kyle continues to provide ongoing real estate-related legal services for Habitat Sarasota.
- Habitat for Humanity Sarasota, Board Member
- Leadership Manatee, Class of 2022
- Christian Legal Society, Past Member
Kyle’s representative matters include the following:
- Landlord counsel for 150+ acre downtown, mixed use development in Sarasota County, including preparation and negotiation of retail, office, and restaurant leases and related license agreements
- Landlord counsel for 112,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Manatee County
- Landlord counsel for 28,000 sq. ft. charter school facility in Sarasota County
- Landlord counsel for restaurant lease with national franchise in Hillsborough County
- Review and negotiation of office, retail, medical, and warehouse leases on behalf of local and regional tenants
- Development of 50+ acre mixed-use shopping center in Sarasota County, including landlord counsel for long-term ground lease with national gas station and convenience store
- Statewide counsel for national homebuilder in development of residential subdivisions
- Florida debtor’s counsel in termination of synthetic lease financing structure for national assisted living facility having $150+ million debt on Florida assets
- Purchase of optometrist practice and medical office building in St. Petersburg