Lew is a commercial litigator.
Lew handles complex commercial litigation, bankruptcy litigation, creditor/debtor disputes, probate and trust litigation, and receiverships.
Lew practiced law in Miami for 18 years before joining the firm in 1997 as a partner.
- Complex contract disputes
- Partner disputes
- Fraud and Fraudulent transfer claims
- Claims of fraud and undue influence arising during the administration of estates and trusts
- Bankruptcy Creditor and Debtor financial workouts
- Bankruptcy acquisitions and sales
- Bankruptcy preference actions
- Adversary proceedings in Bankruptcy
- Disputes between surety companies and their principals
- Construction disputes
- Real estate litigation
- Orange Bowl Committee, 1983—Present
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- Florida Super Lawyers, Business Litigation