Mark is a civil trial attorney who focuses on probate and trust litigation and business litigation.
Mark’s representative matters include:
- Inheritance disputes involving wills and trusts.
- Disputes related to the administration of probate, wills, and trusts.
- Business and contract disputes.
- Real estate disputes.
Mark joined the firm in 1992 and became a partner in 1995.
- American Jewish Committee, West Coast Florida Chapter, Past President and Current Board Member
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2011-2013, 2017-2022
- Best Lawyers in America, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Top Rated Lawyer in Trusts and Estates Law selected by American Law Media and Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite
ESTATE & TRUST LITIGATION MATTERS
Estate, trust, and inheritance litigation, including:
- Will and trust contests.
- Will and trust construction.
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims, including removal and surcharge of fiduciaries.
- Modification and reformation of wills and trusts.
- Estate and trust accounting proceedings.
- Fiduciary and attorney compensation disputes.
- Spousal rights proceedings, including elective share.
- Creditor claims against a decedent.
- Assist fiduciaries with marshalling of assets.
- Prudent Investor Rule disputes.
- Pre-litigation disputes related to estates and trusts.
Disputes and litigation involving:
- Real Estate