Michele is a board-certified real estate attorney.
Michele is a board certified real estate attorney. She focuses on representing businesses, individuals, and institutional lenders in connection with the acquisition, sale, financing, leasing, and ownership of real property. She is a member of the firm’s International Client Services group and represents foreign individuals and offshore business entities regarding their U.S. real estate holdings.
Michele previously served as chair of the board of directors for the Sarasota Family YMCA, a board member for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Sarasota County, and as a trustee and secretary for the YMCA Foundation of Sarasota. She is the past president of the Service Club of Manatee County, served as general counsel and member of the board of directors for the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce and is a past president of the Sarasota County Bar Association. Michele is a frequent lecturer on the subjects of Florida taxation of real estate and lending transactions and foreign investment in United States real estate. Her article titled “Understanding the Issues Facing Foreign Investors in U.S. Real Property” was published by the foremost continuing education company for Florida real estate professionals.
- Safe Children Coalition (f/k/a Sarasota Family YMCA, Inc.), Board of Directors, Past Chair
- Safe Children Coalition (f/k/a Sarasota Family YMCA, Inc.), Board of Directors, Past Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Nominating Committee, Leadership Sarasota Alumni Association, Past General Counsel and Board Member
- Service Club of Manatee County, Past President, Board Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association,
- Attorney-Realtor Joint Committee, Past President
- Junior League of Manatee County, Sustaining Member
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- Lifetime of Leadership Award, Leadership Sarasota County
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year 2022
- Legal Legends Award, Legal Aid of Manasota
- The Chairman’s Cup Award, The Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce