ROSE-ANNE WORKS WITH INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES TO CONSTRUCT, IMPLEMENT, AND REALIZE TRANSFER-TAX EFFICIENT, LASTING ESTATE PLANS REFLECTIVE OF CUSTOMIZED GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Rose-Anne is a board certified specialist in wills, trusts, and estates. She also serves as a member of the firm’s management committee.
Rose-Anne focuses on estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax planning for individuals and their families and on the administration of estates and trusts. With respect to planning matters, Rose-Anne is experienced in creating tax-efficient succession plans using a variety of traditional estate planning vehicles, charitable entities, and business entities.
On the administration side, Rose-Anne is experienced in preparing federal estate and gift tax returns, administering complex trusts and estates, including estate plans consisting of closely held businesses, and implementing complex post-mortem planning techniques.
Rose-Anne joined the firm in 2003 immediately after receiving her LL.M. in taxation from the University of Florida. She became a partner in 2009.
- Drafting estate plans that consist of charitable gifting or trusts
- Preparation of federal estate tax returns, including 6166 analysis, portability, and business valuations
- Preparation of tax planning strategies with generational business succession and estate planning
- Administration of estates and trusts during estate litigation processes
- Planning with multimillion-dollar IRA and retirement plans to be coordinated with estate planning
- Sarasota Orchestra, Board of Directors
- Gulf Coast Community Foundation, Board of Directors
- Easter Seals, Past Member and Past Chair (2014), Board of Directors
- Junior League of Sarasota, Past Member
- Leadership Sarasota, Class of 2012, Leadership Council 2013—2014
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section, Past Chair
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section Steering Committee Member
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2018-2022
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2010-2017
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite
- Florida Trend, Up and Comer
- Best Lawyers in America, Trusts and Estates