Terri is a board-certified real estate lawyer.
Terri has deep experience in the acquisition, financing, development, and disposition of commercial and residential properties. She has developed substantial know-how regarding title insurance and title-related matters, leasing work, assisted living facility transactions, commercial acquisitions, and upscale residential transactions.
Terri joined the firm in 1985. After graduation from law school, she served as a law clerk to Hon. Jose A. Gonzalez Jr., United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Negotiation and documentation of ground lease for medical office building
- Handling of purchase and sale transactions involving assisted living facilities
- Preparation of leases for physicians and medical groups
- Review of loan documentation for refinance of office complex
- Preparation of ground lease for aeronautical activities
- Preparation of contract, review of title and handling of residential waterfront property transactions
- Examination of title and issuance of title insurance in connection residential, commercial, and vacant land transactions
- Southwest Florida Chapter of the Red Cross, Board Member and Former Chair
- Sarasota County Bar, Young Lawyers Section, Former Chair
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite