ZACH ADVISES BUSINESS OWNERS, EXECUTIVES, AND INVESTORS
Zach works closely with clients in connection with acquisitions, sales, mergers, joint ventures, private equity transactions, corporate governance matters, securities regulation matters, contract review and negotiation, corporate restructuring, and succession planning. He serves as outside general counsel for organizations in a variety of industries including distribution, supply chain management, manufacturing, agriculture, construction, engineering, healthcare, real estate, commercial retail, and technology. He also serves as Board of Directors counsel for the Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County and Board of Directors counsel for the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance.
Along with other community work and activities, Zach has served as a Director of the Sarasota County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. He is a member of the Sertoma Club of Sarasota and the Association for Corporate Growth, and he is a graduate of the Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Sarasota program.
Zach earned his law degree from Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida, his M.B.A. from Stetson University in DeLand, Florida, and his B.S., Business Administration and Finance, from Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania.
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Board of Directors Counsel, 2019—present
- Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County, Board of Directors Counsel, 2016—present
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Sarasota Chapter, Member
- March of Dimes, Sarasota Executive Leadership Team, 2014—2016
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce Leadership Sarasota Class of 2014
- Sarasota County Bar Association, YLD Board of Directors, 2012—2016
- American Heart Association, Sarasota Heart Walk Executive Leadership Team, 2011—2012
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, Up and Comer
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance Next Generation Leader Award
- Sertoma Club of Sarasota Gem Award
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2021