Real estate partner Thomas B. Luzier and litigation attorney Bailey S. Lowther discuss the Florida Governor’s recent stay order which provides temporary foreclosure and eviction relief due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn who it affects and how long it lasts in the video below.
Williams Parker’s COVID-19 response team is continuing to monitor these and other developments, and advise on issues arising from the Coronavirus.
- Mortgage Relief in the CARES Act (April 6, 2020)
- Florida Governor Suspends Mortgage Foreclosures and Residential Evictions (April 6, 2020)
- VIDEO: A Conversation on Federal Stimulus Assistance for Independent Contractors (April 3, 2020)
- Responding to a Tenant’s Request to Defer or Abate Rent Due to COVID-19 (April 2, 2020)
- Florida Governor Suspends Vacation Rental Operations Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (March 30, 2020)
- Florida Department of Revenue Offers Sales Tax and Property Tax Relief (March 27, 2020)
- Force Majeure and the COVID-19 Pandemic: What Does This Mean for Real Estate Contracts (March 20, 2020)