Liz practices in the corporate and intellectual property areas of law.
Prior to joining the firm, Liz practiced in the New York office of a Global 100 law firm.
Examples of her recent matters include
- Served as private developer’s counsel in the relocation, public-private real estate co-development, and financing for the Atlanta Braves spring training stadium and surrounding mixed-use development
- Negotiated an IP licensing agreement for a multi-acre artificial recreational water feature utilizing Crystal Lagoons technology
- Represented a senior housing client with respect to corporate, tax, operations, compliance, real estate, and financing matters in multiple sale or acquisition transactions
- Represented a French company in a $205 million purchase of a California company with 11 subsidiaries worldwide; Performed due diligence and supervised law firms throughout the world to ensure the entire transaction, from due diligence through post-closing, was smoothly executed
- Represented a client in a €179 million purchase of a German company with two U.S. subsidiaries. Performed due diligence in the United States, working closely with the client from the project’s inception through closing
- Represented the development team in a $200 million joint venture with a global private equity firm for acquisition of multistate residential real estate development community portfolio
- Negotiated long-term capital gain-eligible carried interest joint venture in multiphase real estate entitlement joint venture
- Negotiated a joint venture for a Publix supermarket-anchored commercial shopping center acquisition, development, and operation
- Negotiated a joint venture for the acquisition and entitlement of a golf course for repurposing as a residential community
While attending Stanford Law School, Liz participated in the Cyberlaw/Fair Use Clinic where she counseled artists on whether their use of copyrighted works would be fair use under the Copyright Act.