Alisa is a Trusts & Estates Attorney
Alisa has been practicing as a Trusts and Estates attorney in Sarasota since 2016. Her practice focuses on estate planning and estate and trust administration. Alisa works with individuals and families to create and execute personal estate plans to protect assets and plan for the future. She has experience assisting both the fiduciary and the beneficiary of an estate or trust, preparing nonjudicial settlement agreements, and implementing judicial and nonjudicial trust modifications. Alisa understands that the estate and trust administration process can be difficult, especially after the passing of a loved one, and will help clients navigate through the challenges of administration.
Alisa is a native Floridian, born and raised in St. Petersburg. After obtaining her LL.M. in Taxation and undergraduate degree in Anthropology and Criminology from the University of Florida and her J.D. from Stetson University College of Law, Alisa moved to Sarasota to begin her career as a Trusts and Estates attorney. She is actively involved in the local Sarasota County Bar Association as well as the state-wide Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar.
- Humane Society of Sarasota County, Board Member
- The Florida Bar, Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section, Attorney/Trust Officer Liaison Conference; Speaker Coordinator
- The Florida Bar, Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section, IRA, Insurance & Employee Benefits, Committee Member
- The Florida Bar, Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section, Asset Protection Committee Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Past Director
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section, Steering Committee Member and Past Chair
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2022-2023