BONNIE REPRESENTS CLIENTS IN FIDUCIARY LITIGATION
As a litigation attorney, Bonnie assists clients involved in probate and trust disputes, representing trustees, personal representatives, beneficiaries, and interested third parties in trust proceedings, will contests, and other fiduciary litigation. Bonnie also represents clients involved in corporate and real estate disputes.
- Twelfth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, Chair
- Cenacle Legal Services, Inc., Board of Directors Member
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Advisory Board Member
- Catholic Lawyers Guild, Board of Directors Member
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section Member
- Judge John M. Scheb Inn of Court, Master Member, Past President
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Section Member; Past Board of Directors Member; Annual Awards Committee, Past Chair
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Foundation, A Women’s Journey Committee Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Sarasota Chapter, Past President
- Catholic Diocese of Venice School Board, Former Member
- St. Martha Catholic School Board, Former Member
- Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court Professionalism Award
- Sarasota County Bar Association C.L. McKaig Award for Distinguished Service
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- SRQ Magazine’s Elite Top Attorneys
ESTATE & TRUST LITIGATION MATTERS
Estate, trust, and inheritance litigation, including:
- Will and trust contests.
- Will and trust construction.
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims, including removal and surcharge of fiduciaries.
- Modification and reformation of wills and trusts.
- Estate and trust accounting proceedings.
- Fiduciary and attorney compensation disputes.
- Spousal rights proceedings, including elective share.
- Creditor claims against a decedent.
- Assist fiduciaries with marshalling of assets.
- Prudent Investor Rule disputes.
- Pre-litigation disputes related to estates and trusts.
Disputes and litigation involving:
- Real Estate