Nicole focuses on general civil litigation and tax controversy.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicole served as an assistant state attorney for the Twelfth Judicial Circuit of Florida, where she prosecuted more than twenty jury trials. She obtained both her LL.M in Taxation and B.A. from Georgetown University, where she also obtained a certificate in State and Local Taxation and obtained her J.D. from The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law.
- Judge John M. Scheb Inn of Court, Barrister Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Member, Business, Estate Planning & Probate
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Board Member 2017—2020
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Live, Laugh Love Event Committee Member 2020-2021
- Junior League of Sarasota, Member 2011-2019
- Junior League of Sarasota, Co-Chair Membership Outreach 2014—2015
- Make a Wish Foundation, Summer Wish Board Member 2012, 2013
- The Leukemia Lymphoma Society, Man and Woman of the Year Committee Member, 2014
- Complex contract disputes
- Real estate litigation
- Construction disputes
- Fraud and fraudulent transfer claims
- Business disputes