You’re Invited! Practical Planning for Your Legacy: Understanding Your IRA
We would be delighted if you could join us for our upcoming seminar for those seeking guidance with IRA planning. Williams Parker attorneys Colton F. Castro and Alyssa L. Shook will provide the necessary knowledge to enable IRA account owners to make informed decisions about how to structure their estate plan and IRA beneficiary designations in a manner that best fits tax planning and personal goals.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Art Ovation Hotel
1255 North Palm Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Wealth management strategies for IRA account owners
- Minimum required distribution requirements and timing
- Tax penalties and how to avoid them
- Tax laws regarding the inheritance of IRAs, including rollovers and beneficiary designations
- Charitable planning involving IRAs
- Structuring an estate plan to maximize the benefits available to IRA account owners and their beneficiaries
Admission is complimentary and breakfast is provided; however, space is limited.
Please RSVP to reserve a space.
Please feel free to share this information with anyone who may be interested and please contact us with any questions. We hope to see you there!