VIDEO: Florida Real Estate Commission Emergency Rule Permits Agent Education Online During Pandemic
April 10, 2020 Real Estate Video
The Florida Real Estate Commission passed an emergency rule that went into effect April 9, 2020, that allows for all agent education to be provided online for the next 90 days.
In the short video below, partner Thomas B. Luzier talks with Patti Ketcham, a broker/instructor based in Tallahassee and the current chair of FREC, about the new rule.
Williams Parker’s COVID-19 response team is continuing to monitor these and other developments and advise on issues arising from the Coronavirus.
- No Documentary Stamp Taxes for Paycheck Protection Program Loans (April 9, 2020)
- VIDEO: A Conversation on Temporary Foreclosure and Eviction Relief (April 9, 2020)
- Mortgage Relief in the CARES Act (April 6, 2020)
- Florida Governor Suspends Mortgage Foreclosures and Residential Evictions (April 6, 2020)
- VIDEO: A Conversation on Federal Stimulus Assistance for Independent Contractors (April 3, 2020)
- Responding to a Tenant’s Request to Defer or Abate Rent Due to COVID-19 (April 2, 2020)
- Florida Governor Suspends Vacation Rental Operations Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (March 30, 2020)
- Florida Department of Revenue Offers Sales Tax and Property Tax Relief (March 27, 2020)
- Force Majeure and the COVID-19 Pandemic: What Does This Mean for Real Estate Contracts (March 20, 2020)