Christa is board certified as an expert in real estate.
Christa works on all aspects of real estate development and transactional matters, with particular emphasis on commercial and residential real estate development and related transactions. Christa represents real estate developers and investors and has created governing documents for numerous residential developments. Christa also handles closings for the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties.
Christa’s representative matters include:
- Representation of commercial and residential developers in the acquisition, development, and sale of large commercial and residential projects;
- Preparation of documents and ongoing counsel for the development of residential subdivisions and condominiums;
- Representation of buyers and sellers in the purchase, sale, and construction of multi-million-dollar residences.
Christa joined the firm in 2004 immediately upon graduation from law school.
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Member
- LWR Gymnastics Parents Club, Inc., Past Board Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association Real Estate Section, Past Co-Chair
- Leadership Manatee, Class of 2010
- Junior League of Manatee, Past Member
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2010